The World of Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» EarthPack camp
EarthPack camp - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:43 pm by Miapup

» Waterpack camp
EarthPack camp - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:44 pm by Feathersoul

» The Great River
EarthPack camp - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:03 pm by Bluepaw

» Firepack and Earthpack
EarthPack camp - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:18 pm by Bluepaw

» Earth & Water's border
EarthPack camp - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:16 pm by Bluepaw

» List of herbs
EarthPack camp - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:58 am by Bluepaw

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 42 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:48 am
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

EarthPack camp

+5
Oakstorm
Shadowdance
Longstar
Fallingstar
Bluepaw
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

EarthPack camp - Page 2 Empty Re: EarthPack camp

Post  Whiteleaf Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:10 am

Whiteleaf padded delicately into the clearing. She had stepped on a thron on the way here and was trying not to drive it deeper into her pad. She looked around for the medicine den but decided to report to Fallingstar first. Approaching his den, Whiteleaf called out, "Fallingstar?"
Whiteleaf
Whiteleaf
Senior Warrior
Senior Warrior

Life leaves : 20912

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Fallingstar Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:12 am

Fallingstar heard Whiteleaf call out. "Enter." He said in his soft scottish accent. He lay down in his bed of moss on his back, thinking of tomorrows schedule. Oakstorm would lead Dawn Patrol, Whiteleaf noon and Shadowdance evening.
Fallingstar
Fallingstar
Leader
Leader

Life leaves : 21040

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteleaf Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:52 pm

"All was clear down at Moose Lake." Her paw was hurting her like crazy but the only thing she did to show it was wince slightly when she stepped inside. "A few birds and rabbits here and there but I think I smelled some AirPack in there." Whiteleaf growled. "I apoligize if I am wrong." The she warrior started to back out of the den. "Habe a good day, Fallingstar." She muttered before limping to the Warrior's den.
Whiteleaf
Whiteleaf
Senior Warrior
Senior Warrior

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Fallingstar Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:11 am

Fallingstar followed his senior warrior and noticed her limping. He tilted his head curiously. "Whats with the paw Whiteleaf?" He asked, nudging the paw with his nose.
Fallingstar
Fallingstar
Leader
Leader

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteleaf Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:35 pm

Whiteleaf winced as her leader nosed her sore paw. "Nothing. I just trod on a thorn, but I got it out so I'm sure I'm alright now. Just a little sore." She told Fallingstar.
Whiteleaf
Whiteleaf
Senior Warrior
Senior Warrior

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Oakstorm Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:38 pm

Oakstorm trotted into camp and dropped the hare on the freshkill pile. he glanced over at fallingstar and said "killed a rouge wolf" before he turned and padded over to a patch of sunshine. he lay down and yawned a little.
Oakstorm
Oakstorm
Warrior
Warrior

Life leaves : 20887

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowdance Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:14 pm

Shadowdance stalked into the clearing and right over to Oakstorm. Glaring down at him, she growled. "You took the life of a loner, not a rogue. She was helpless! You could have chased her away with a warning. I'm disappointed in you." She turned on her heel and stalked away.
Shadowdance
Shadowdance
Deputy
Deputy

Life leaves : 20930

Back to top Go down

Post  Oakstorm Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:37 pm

The wolf pinned his ears back and stood with a low growl "warning me of what? protecting our territory? you are just soft". he gave a low snarl before turning and stomping over to whiteleaf and sitting beside her, glaring daggers at shadowdance.
Oakstorm
Oakstorm
Warrior
Warrior

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Fallingstar Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:30 pm

Fallingstar sighed. "Oakstorm, Shadowdance is right indeed. You could have just chased her away instead of taking the life of the she-wolf." He then walked onto Highrock. Here he would announce that he has chosen his new deputy. Most wolves knew already but he thought that he should make an announcment anyway. "May all wolves old enough to catch their own prey gather around for an important announcment." His accent was soft but loud enough for any wolf in the camp to hear.
Fallingstar
Fallingstar
Leader
Leader

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteleaf Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:48 am

Whiteleaf was startled as Oakstorm sat down next to her and glared at Shadowdance. Seemingly confused, then understanding she said, "You know, she's just trying to do her job." She murmured. "Don't let it get in your way." Whiteleaf smiled encouragingly at Oakstorm and looked up at Fallingstar.
Whiteleaf
Whiteleaf
Senior Warrior
Senior Warrior

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowdance Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:16 pm

Shadowdance watched as Oakstorm stalked away. I didn't give him a warning. I told him to let the she-wolf away with a warning. She sighed wearily. As he sat down beside Whiteleaf, she smiled a little. Whiteleaf was wrong. He doesn't like me, he likes her, she thought. When Fallingstar called a meeting she tucked her paws under her and sat up tall. I wonder what this meeting will be about. Oakstorm killing the loner?
Shadowdance
Shadowdance
Deputy
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fallingstar Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:28 am

Fallingstar nodded as wolves started to gather around. "As you may know i have appointed a new deputy." He said, raising his voice. "And the new deputy is indeed Shadowdance." He looked down at the female and then set his mind to what else he had to say. "I would also like to point out that other wolves have lives too." He looked down at Oakstorm. "If you see a loner wondering about in our territory death is not the answer. We would prefer if you would send them away with a sharp warning. If they challenge you very well. Fight if you must but if they are innocent then warning it is." He gazed around the territory, scanning just incase there were any loners wandering about. He was like that in a way. Also worried if something would happen to the wolves he loved. "Shadowdance, is there anything you would like to add to the meeting?" He asked.
Fallingstar
Fallingstar
Leader
Leader

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Oakstorm Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:17 am

The cold warrior glanced at whitewing and gave a nod before he turned his head and gave a cold sullen look up at fallingstar. he flicked an ear and said in a cold tone that echoed over the camp clearing " i would like to change my name to oakthorn". he stood and flicked his tail his eyes watching shadowdance before he turned and padded out of camp his eyes glowing. he smirked as the sun set now he would be in his prime to fight.
Oakstorm
Oakstorm
Warrior
Warrior

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Fallingstar Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:19 pm

Fallingstar sighed. "You can't change your name Oakstorm," He chuckled. "Oakstorm was the name you were given. Therefore it cannot be changed. It is your true warrior name." And with that he saw Whiteleaf. He moved over to her and whispered, "Keep an eye on that one," He pointed his nose at Oakstorm. "Make sure there is no loner-killing."
Fallingstar
Fallingstar
Leader
Leader

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteleaf Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:43 pm

Whiteleaf glanced at Shadowdance and shrugged. Then she heard Fallingstar. "Sure thing!" The female said cheerfully then looked around. She dipped her head respectfully to Fallingstar and said: "Anything else?" And leaning in closer she told him quietly, "Don't doubt your leadership or yourself, it worries the others." She smiled and looked around at Oakstorm.
Whiteleaf
Whiteleaf
Senior Warrior
Senior Warrior

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Starpup Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:49 pm

(Oakstorm, can you please make your Avatar smaller? Thanks!)

Starpup bonded out of the nursery. I have only one moon to go! Then I will be an apprentice and my mentor and I can go everywhere! She bounces around playfully. She looks at Whiteleaf and jumps on her playfully. "Hi Whitleaf!"

Starpup
Pup
Pup

Life leaves : 20809

Back to top Go down

Post  Lionstrike Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:40 pm

Handsome young Lionstrike padded into camp with a kill of a boar draped over his broad shoulders. He dropped it on the freshkill pile then turned and glanced around the camp. He had easy confidence and pride. he flicked his yellow tail and gave a slight yawn. turning he headed for the warriors den.
Lionstrike
Lionstrike
Warrior
Warrior

Life leaves : 20722

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Fallingstar Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:38 am

Looking out he saw Lionstrike bring in a boar. Did he do it alone? Maybe he did but that was pratically suicide. One wolf and one powerful boar. He walked out and followed the wolf to the warriors den. "Did you kill that yourself?" He asked, his scottish accent soft.
Fallingstar
Fallingstar
Leader
Leader

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowdance Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:15 pm

Shadowdance sighed as Oakthorn left the camp. When would he learn to get his anger under control? Her eyes narrowed as Lionstrike brought in a boar all by himself. How could one wolf be so foolish as to hunt one on his own. Dread locking itself in her stomach, she nodded to whiteleaf and followed after Oakstorm.
Shadowdance
Shadowdance
Deputy
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lionstrike Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:41 pm

Lionstrike nodded "yes, its easy, you get them to run into a tree then kill them" He shrugged his muscular shoulders and glanced over at whiteleaf. his cheeks reddened a little before he stared odwn at his paws.
Lionstrike
Lionstrike
Warrior
Warrior

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowdance Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:15 pm

Shadowdance trotted into camp intime to see Lionstrike blush. With a small roll of her eyes -what was it with people falling instantly in love?- she trotted up to him and Fallingstar. "Oak has changed his name to Oakthorn and has left the clan," she reported.
Shadowdance
Shadowdance
Deputy
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteleaf Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:11 pm

Whiteleaf shook her head disapprovingly at Shadowdance. "What a shame, we lost a brave, yet stubborn warrior." She sighed then saw Lionstrike drop a boar to the ground. Whiteleaf bounced over to him and said, "Gee wow!n You caught that yourself? Your going to have to teach me how to do that!" She said admiringly. Whiteleaf wanted to be the best she can be, and hunting a boar down by herself seemed like a good start. "So what do you say?" WHiteleaf and cheerfully with a smile.
Whiteleaf
Whiteleaf
Senior Warrior
Senior Warrior

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Lionstrike Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:06 am

lionstrike grinned and nosed at whiteleaf then lifted his head hearing that oakstorm had left. he flicked his tail and said to whiteleaf "i will once i come back". He bounded over to Fallingstar and said calmly and assuredly "i know Oakstorm pretty well Fallingstar, im sure i can convince him to come back, although it seems like we are enemies we are actually best friends". Lionstrike blinked his orange eyes and turned toward shadowdance "where was the last place that you saw him Shadowdance?".
Lionstrike
Lionstrike
Warrior
Warrior

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteleaf Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:03 am

Whiteleaf blinked. "I will once I will come back.", is what Lionstrike had said. What is that suppose to mean? Whiteleaf said to herself. She lookde at Lionstrke with a confused look in her eyes and said, "Shadowdance went to Adder Forest to try to persuade him to stay for the sake of his pack, so I would try looking there." She suggested. "Should I come too?" Whiteleaf knew Oakstorm wasn't the easiest to persuade but she considered herself friends with him anyway.
Whiteleaf
Whiteleaf
Senior Warrior
Senior Warrior

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Fallingstar Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:29 pm

Fallingstar's eyes flickered with fury. "Lionstrike and Whiteleaf May come with me while Shadowdance looks after the camp while we're gone." He growled. "And when we return Oakstorm will be Oakpaw untill he proves himself loyal." His Scottish accent was angry but calm. He nodded at Shadowdance and left the camp, his ear twitching with anger.
Fallingstar
Fallingstar
Leader
Leader

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next